The Human Resources / Office Administration Division has a leadership role to provide service in support of the other District divisions and departments in meeting their service delivery responsibilities to the public by promoting the concept that all employees are the District's most valuable resource.
This is accomplished by:
- Ensuring the employees of the District are provided the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Recruiting and developing a qualified workforce recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Promoting a friendly atmosphere by valuing the needs of every customer.
- Establishing, implementing administering and effectively communicating sound policies, procedures, rules, and practices that treat employees with respect and equality.
- Applying new approaches to work process design, succession planning, career development and inter-organizational mobility.
- Maintaining District compliance with employment and labor laws and organizational directives.