Mission Oaks Park
5501 Mission Oaks Boulevard
Mission Oaks Boulevard & Oak Canyon
Reserve This Beautiful Park Today
Are you looking to host a softball tournament, family picnic, birthday party, business retreat or something else outdoors? This park is one of the District's most reserved facilities due to its natural beauty, ample open space, new playground, tennis courts, picnic shelters and great parking. A portion of this large park is also used as an "off leash" area for dogs. If you're looking for outdoor fun and recreation, look no further - check out this park!
Dog - Off Leash Area:
The off leash area is located along Fieldcrest.
Monday - Friday: 4pm-Dusk; Saturday - Sunday: Dawn-Dusk
Be Water Wise! We have a beautiful drinking fountain in this park, please be respectful of our drought conditions and use only what you need. Please do not allow the
- Three lighted softball fields (home of the Camarillo Girls Softball Association)
- Three picnic shelters capable of accommodating 180 people (Picnic Shelter Map)
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Newly renovated Playground (June 2012)
- Lighted walkways and benches
- BBQ grills
- Concession stand and drinking fountain
- Grass volleyball poles (bring your own net, lines and a ball)
- Designated Off-leash dog area (located along Fieldcrest)
- Multipurpose fields
- Expanded parking
For detailed information on reserving this or other facilities and rental fees, visit our Reservations page.