Pleasant Valley Fields
152 Westpark Court
Pleasant Valley Fields is the newest park in the Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District. Pleasant Valley Fields is home to AYSO Region 68, Eagles Soccer Club and the Adult Softball program. In 2010 Eagles Soccer Club hosted National Cup and was the first youth sports organization to host a tournament at this premier facility. The Adult Sports program also kicked off the opening of Pleasant Valley Fields with an Adult Softball Tournament.
A new bike trail is currently under construction at this park. Plans are underway to water these fields with reclaimed wastewater.
- 23 acres of turf light for sports use (Which is enough for over 10 FIFA sized soccer fields, 3 permanent softball fields)
- One playground & picnic area designed to be age appropriate for 5-12 yr old
- East Buildings: restrooms, storage room & class / meeting Room
- Center Buildings: full snack bar, storage rooms, restrooms
- PV Field East Meeting Room
- West Buildings: restroom & storage
- 46 acres of landscaping
- 1/2 mile walking path
- 585 parking stalls
Click here to see a map of of the Softball fields and field zones.
Field Closure Dates:
- Zones 1-4 are CLOSED to practice for maintenance now through April 20. However, pre-scheduled tournaments & leagues may continue.
Pleasant Valley Fields East Meeting Room
Our newest reservable activity room located on the east end of the newest park in Camarillo, Pleasant Valley Fields. Up to 60 people can be accommodated for meetings, classes, or parties in this spacious carpeted area with bright windows, internet access, white boards and access to restrooms.
For detailed information on reserving this or other facilities and rental fees, visit our Reservations page.
You may also choose to reserve this Facility online or reserve this facility by fax or in-person.