Location: 801 Via Zamora (Camino Tierra Santa/Via Zamora) Map
Hours: 7 am to Dusk; closed Friday mornings until 10:00 am for lawn maintenance
Amenities: Tennis Courts, Viewing Area, Dog Park. This park does not have a permanent restrooms, however portable restrooms are located near the tennis courts.
Attention all four legged friends and their owners....Certain areas of this park are still closed to allow time for the grass to grow and root. Though this park is open, please actively supervise your dog to keep them out of the closed areas and off of the hillside. Yes, we said the hillside. The hill is eroding and we need Fido to stay off of it until we can complete the repair work. The drinking fountain is the large dog area is closed as well. We strongly recommend that you bring your own water when using this park and not allow your larger dog to use the small dog area. If you have a large dog and you must use the small dog area please be very considerate and careful when allowing your large dog into the small dog area. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Please note: Mission Oaks Park Off Leash area is closed from Monday, May 9 until mid June for turf restoration.
A few friendly reminders:
- Please help us take care of this beautiful dog park by actively supervising your dog and properly disposing of dog waste in the blue trash cans.
- Aluminum cans are provided with "divot repair" material.
- If you see a hole or divot in the ground, please kindly use some of his fill to level the hole.
- This will help keep our park free from holes and help keep our grass green.
- Do not place dog waste into the aluminum cans.
- The entrance area / bull pen is made for one dog and owner at a time.
- Please be courteous of others and allow the owner and dog to exit the entrance area / bull pen before you and your dog enter.
- If your dog shows aggressive behavior, remove it immediately! You are responsible for your dog's actions.
- It is recommended that you keep a collar & leash with you at all times in the event you must secure and remove your dog.
- Female dogs in heat or puppies under 5 months old are not permitted in the park.
- Please keep your dog leashed when you are not within the fenced area.
- It is not recommended that children under the age of 16 enter the fenced dog area.
- Conserve our water! A doggie drinking fountain is provided for your convenience, only use what you need and don't allow the bowl to overflow.
- Be prepared to show your dog's current license when asked by authority such as Animal Control, Park Ranger or Police Department.
- Do not leave your dog in the fenced dog park without you.
- Please do not expect someone else to watch your pet while you exit the area.
- The park consists of a large fenced in area for dogs to roam freely and a smaller fenced in area that allows more shy dogs to feel comfortable and safe.
For donation opportunities please contact the Friends of Camarillo Dog Parks.
By donating to FCDP your money will be used to maintain and improve our three beautiful dog parks. Visit their website for upcoming fundraisers and to see how you can make a difference!