Pleasant Valley Skate Park
1030 Temple Ave
Temple & Ponderosa
next to the Pleasant Valley Aquatic Center
The Pleasant Valley Skate Park is a 12,000+ square foot concrete flow park that combines elements of both bowl parks and street plazas. Skate , bike, or rollerblade on quarter pipes, grinding rails, pyramids, stairs, a funbox, roll-ins, and a 6 foot deep bowl. There are areas designed for beginning, intermediate, and more advanced skaters and bikers.
This is a staffed skate park with specific hours of operation for skating, biking and lessons. The park has specified times for skate lessons, skate boarding and bicycles. Razor scooters are not allowed in the park. View our Schedule & Hours
View Summer 2017 Skate Park info
Includes current Schedule & Hours
All skate park users must present their annual or day pass. Annual Passes are valid for 1 year from the issue date. Please check your pass to see if it has expired. Annual passes may be purchased at the Camarillo Community Center, 1605 E. Burnley Street.
Annual passes may be purchased for $20 per person or for $60 per family of 3 or more people.
A day pass may be purchased at the skate park for $5 a day, please have exact change.
A parent supervising the child(ren) may enter the skate park for free.
- You must have a pass to enter the park. You may purchase an annual pass for $20 at the Community Center (1605 E. Burnley Street), or purchase a day pass for $5 at the skate park.
- You must wear a helmet while riding inside the park.
- Scooters, skateboards, in-line skates, and bmx style bikes are allowed at designated times.
- No smoking.
- If we observe any vandalism to the skate park, the facility will be closed for a minimum of 48 hours to repair the damage.
- Read our complete list of rules
As a community member and customer of the District, if you notice graffiti or vandalism in our parks please contact us at 482-1996 or 482-5396. Please note that graffiti and vandalism of the Skate Park will result in a temporary facility closure.
Skate Park Information