5 Easy Ways to Register
For your convenience, fee for service class registration can be made online, by phone, walk-in, mail, or fax. Online registrations are done through ActiveNet which is the most popular tool. You can also receive assistance on registration from our Customer Service Representatives. Click here to view our Activity Guide.
Log on and open an account with ActiveNet.
8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District - Community Center
1605 E. Burnley Street
Camarillo, CA 93010
8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Click here for a Registration Form to be completed and mailed to the address above.
Click here for a Registration Form to be completed and faxed.
If you know what class(es)for which you are registering, please have the class activity number(s) available when you call.
Phone, Internet or Fax- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Debit Card
Walk- In or Mail-In- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Check
Cash and Check cannot be used for Phone, Internet or Fax Registrations.
Charter School Registration
Charter School Registration form to be completed and mailed in. Please submit PO information to your EF. In addition, you must also fill out a PVRPD Registration Form. Once Registration Form and PO are received, we will enroll the participant in the class. PO must show full amount of class posts. Partial PO payment amounts WILL NOT be accepted.
- It is the participant's responsibility to attend the program or call to verify enrollment status if a receipt is not received.
- NEW Refund Policy - EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2015 - A cancellation fee of $10 per transaction will be deducted for requested refunds/transfers. A refund (less $10) may be granted if the District is notified five business days prior to the first class meeting. Refunds will not be granted within 5 days of the first class meeting, or anytime thereafter. All refunds/ transfers are subject to approval. See Swim Lesson Refund Policy.
- Cancellations by the District - The Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District reserves the right to cancel a staff taught program/class in the event a minimum number of registrations have not been met. A full refund will be granted and issued within 30 days of cancellation. It is our goal not to cancel any programs scheduled, so make sure to register early to avoid cancelled classes.
- Military Discount* - We offer a 10% discount to Active Duty military personnel on select classes and programs. To receive this discount you must come in to the District Office (1650 E. Burnley Street) and present your Military ID. The Military Discount cannot be applied to online, phone, fax, or mail-in transactions.
- Senior Discount* - A 10% discount is available for participants 60 years of age and older on select classes and programs. Date of birth must be provided for discount to apply.
- Out-of-District - A charge of 25% applies to out of District registrations.
- *Please note: Multiple discounts cannot be applied.