Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District offers great indoor and outdoor facilities to meet your every need. If you are looking to host a picnic or party for your friends or looking for a place to host your next corporate meeting, let Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District provide you with a great space that is just right for you.
Below you will find all you need to reserve your next indoor or outdoor facility. Take a look at our great parks and facilities by clicking on the links below.
Park & Facility Reservations
Completed applications, payments, insurance, table/chair layout and required signatures are all due 30 days before your reservation date.
An outdoor reservation permit is not required: 1) if your group size is under 15, 2) if no alcohol will be present and 3) you will not have any vendors – food, entertainment, jumps, etc. In this case if the picnic shelter you desire is not reserved, you are welcome to use it on a first come, first served basis. However, if you are planning to use a picnic site we encourage you to make a reservation with us.
For more detailed information about our facility and park rental policy, please download the "General Policy for Facility Use".
Fifty percent (50%) of your total fees are due at the time of application. The deposit can be made in person with Visa, MasterCard or American Express, check or cash or can be made over the phone (805) 482-1996 with one of the credit cards mentioned.
The balance is due at least 30 days before your reservation date along with all required signatures, vendor info, insurance info, and table/chair layout.
For a reservation application less than 30 days in advance, total fees and all appropriate paperwork is due at the time of application and can only be paid with cash or a credit card.
Reservation Fees will include:
- Site Rental Rate – based on site size and # of hours (see Fee Schedules)
- $25 Non-refundable Administrative/Processing Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance – if required and if purchased from District
- Parking Fee – (at Camarillo Grove Park, only if prepaying for guests)
- Alcohol Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Security Guards – for group sizes over 50 reserving indoor facilities and serving alcohol (see Fee Schedules)
- Refundable Cleaning Deposit – based on site size. This deposit is refunded if your party leaves the reserved site clean, picks up all trash, removes all decorations, and if there is no damage to the facility or site. If approved, refunds usually take 3-4 weeks after your event and will be returned in the same form of payment as the deposit was originally made.
Indoor Facility Overview
Outdoor Facility/Picnic Area Overview
Those reserving Indoor District Facilities must provide an original Certificate of Insurance (check with your insurance agent) or purchase insurance through the District. If you are serving alcohol at either an indoor or an outdoor event, you must purchase alcohol liability insurance through the District.
- The minimum liability coverage is one million dollars per occurrence.
- The certificate must contain a minimum 30-day cancellation clause.
- Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District must be named as the certificate holder and as “Additionally Insured.”
- A separate “Endorsement Letter” (also with PVRPD named as “additionally insured”) must be attached to the Certificate of Insurance.
Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance
Sample Endorsement Page
District Approved Inflatable Attraction Vendor List
For group sizes under 15 who desire to have an inflatable attraction vendor (but do not need a picnic shelter) in one of our reservable parks, you may pay a fee of $25 (cash or check only) in our office before you contact one of our approved vendors.
Reservable Parks & Facilities
If you need assistance with any part of the Reservation Process, please contact us.
- By phone: 805-482-1996
- Walk-in: District Office
1605 E. Burnley St
Camarillo, CA 93010
One of our Service Reps will assist you with site availability, pricing and insurance requirements.