Monday, March 29 – Sunday, April 4
Join us for our modified Easter celebration and take part in our District-wide Easter Egg Hunt! We’ve hidden nine Giant Easter Eggs in nine parks around Camarillo for you to find.
All you have to do is:
- Print out the Bingo Sheet and Parks Map to locate and record your finds.
- Visit one or more of the Easter Egg Parks, find the egg using the hints, and write the code word from the sign on your Bingo sheet.
- Visit as many participating parks (up to 9) as you can.
- Turn in your Bingo Sheet to Pleasant Valley Aquatic Center* (1030 Temple Ave.) during operating hours for a prize.
- First park visit = 5 Easter Eggs
- Visit 3 parks to fill a row = 20 Easter Eggs
- Fill the board = Raffle ticket for a Major prize
Details coming soon!
Share your egg hunt adventure with us on our Facebook Event Page using hashtag #PVRPDBigEggHunt.
View the event poster.
Thank you to all who have made this event possible!
Raffle Community Partners
Egg Designer Community Partners
*Operating hours for the Pleasant Valley Aquatic Center are subject to change based upon altering conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic. Operating hours are in keeping with facility programming schedules with the most updated information available on the Aquatic Center webpage. When the facility is operating, front desk attendants will be happy to process your bingo sheet and distribute prizes as appropriate.