We not only offer vendor booths and sponsorships to help your increase your business awareness, we also offer ad space opportunities to enhance your advertising needs.
Activity Guide Ad Space
We publish a full color Activity Guide three times a year. It includes all of our camps, classes, activities, and special events. The guide offers limited advertising space and is a great opportunity for businesses to increase awareness. Limited space is available, so reserve your space today and start advertising!
- 32,000+ Activity Guides mailed to residential households in Camarillo
- 500 distributed in our offices and at special events
- Emailed to 10,000+ email subscribers
- Digital copy available on our website with 14,000 monthly site visitors
- Shared on social media with 7,500+ followers
|Order Due Date
|January - April
|May - August
|September - December
For ad sizes and pricing download the info. sheet below:Activity Guide Info. SheetAdvertising Agreement
Brochure Wall Space
We offer brochure wall space at our Senior Center exclusively to businesses who partner or sponsor senior programs and events, and to 50 Plus Expo vendors.
- Our Senior Center is open Monday-Friday to Seniors 50+ who live in Camarillo and surrounding cities in Ventura County. On average, 200+ seniors visit the Senior Center on a weekly basis for drop-in activities or programming.
- Additional foot traffic is encountered during 50 Plus Expo presentations that take place inside the Senior Center as well as facility rentals that are booked at the Senior Center Monday-Sunday.
|Cost for Sponsors/Partners
|Cost for 50+ Vendors
|# of Months Displayed
|Bi-Fold / Tri-Fold
|4.5" x 10"
|Free with specific sponsorship levels and partnership.
|12 or depends on sponsorship
Sarah Pascual, Marketing Specialist
805.482.1996 x109, email@example.com
Fill out the form to get started! We will contact you upon receving your interest/order.