New Registration System
We are excited to announce our new and improved class registration software system!
Browse the class listings below and click for more info and to register.
- Creating an Account | Navigating Your Account | How to Register
- It is the participant's responsibility to attend the program or call to verify enrollment status if a receipt is not received.
- Refund Policy - A cancellation fee of $10 per transaction will be deducted for requested refunds/transfers. A refund (less $10) may be granted if the District is notified five business days prior to the first class meeting. Refunds will not be granted within 5 days of the first class meeting, or anytime thereafter. All refunds/ transfers are subject to approval. See Swim Lesson Refund Policy.
- Cancellations by the District - Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District reserves the right to cancel a staff taught program/class in the event a minimum number of registrations have not been met. A full refund will be granted and issued within 30 days of cancellation. It is our goal not to cancel any programs scheduled, so make sure to register early to avoid cancelled classes.
- Out-of-District - A charge of 25% applies to out of District registrations.
- *Please note: Multiple discounts cannot be applied.