This park was established in 1983.
Hours: 7am to dusk. Off-leash times are Monday - Friday until 1 PM and 4 PM to dusk. On-leash time is Monday-Friday 1-4 PM. Weekends are Off-Leash from dawn to dusk.
- 3 Softball Fields (lighted)
- 3 Picnic Shelters
- 6 Tennis Courts (lighted)
- Playground Equipment
- Lighted Walkways
- Snack Bar
- Drinking Fountain
- Grass Volleyball Poles
- Dog Park
- Multipurpose Fields
A few friendly reminders:
We have a beautiful drinking fountain in this park, please be respectful of our drought conditions and use only what you need. Please be considerate of others and do not allow your dog to be off-leash outside the designated times and location. This area is located along Fieldcrest near the school. Please do not allow your dog to run off-leash in any other area of this park, including the playground, softball fields, picnic shelters, open space, and walking paths in natural watershed areas (F Canyon). Thank you for your understanding.
- Please help us take care of this beautiful dog park by actively supervising your dog and properly disposing of dog waste in the blue trash cans.
- Aluminum cans are provided with "divot repair" material.
- If you see a hole or divot in the ground, please kindly use some of its fill to level the hole.
- This will help keep our park free from holes and help keep our grass green.
- Do not place dog waste into the aluminum cans.
- The entrance area / bull-pen is made for one dog and owner at a time.
- Please be courteous of others and allow the owner and dog to exit the entrance area / bull-pen before you and your dog enter.
- If your dog shows aggressive behavior, remove it immediately! You are responsible for your dog's actions.
- It is recommended that you keep a collar & leash with you at all times in the event you must secure and remove your dog, if your dog is not following the guidelines.
- Female dogs in heat or puppies under 5 months old are not permitted in the park.
- It is not recommended that children under the age of 16 enter the fenced dog area.
- Conserve our water! A doggie drinking fountain is provided for your convenience, only use what you need and don't allow the bowl to overflow.
- Be prepared to show your dog's current license when asked by authority such as Animal Control, Park Ranger or Police Department.
- Do not leave your dog in the fenced dog park without you.
- Please do not expect someone else to watch your pet while you exit the area.
- The park consists of a large fenced in area for dogs to roam freely and a smaller fenced in area that allows more shy dogs to feel comfortable and safe.
- If there has been more than 1/4 inch of rain in the previous 24 hours, the park will be closed. Park staff check turf conditions each day after rainfall and will reopen the park when there has been sufficient drainage and it is safe to do so.
Please keep your dog leashed when you are not within the fenced area.