Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District offers great indoor and outdoor facilities to meet your every need. If you are looking to host a picnic or party for your friends or looking for a place to host your next corporate meeting, let Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District provide you with a great space that is just right for you. Here you will find all you need to reserve a facility.
- To begin the reservation process you will need to decide on:
- Event type
- Maximum # of attendees
- If you will have alcohol
- If you will have any vendors
- Table/chair layout if indoors
- Review our website for information on which of our facilities or parks will match your needs. Visit the locations in person to help you make your choice.
- Fill out the appropriate application forms (see below)
- A reservationist will review your application and discuss with you or contact you regarding payment and insurance information.
Forms & InformationIndoor Facility Reservation FormOutdoor Facility/Picnic Area Reservation FormGeneral Use PolicyOrdinance No. 8: Governing Use of Parks & Facilities PolicySpecial Event Permit ApplicationSpecial Event Welcome LetterFilming Permit ApplicationIndoor Facility OverviewOutdoor Facility/Picnic Area Overview
- Fifty percent (50%) of your total fees are due at the time of application. The deposit can be made in person with Visa, MasterCard or American Express, check or cash or can be made over the phone (805) 482-1996 with one of the credit cards mentioned.
- The balance is due at least 30 days before your reservation date along with all required signatures, vendor info, insurance info, and table/chair layout.
- For a reservation application less than 30 days in advance, total fees and all appropriate paperwork is due at the time of application and can only be paid with cash or a credit card.
Reservation Fees will include:
- Site Rental Rate – based on site size and # of hours (see Fee Schedule below)
- $25 Non-refundable Administrative/Processing Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance – if required and if purchased from District
- Parking Fee – (at Camarillo Grove Park, only if prepaying for guests)
- Alcohol Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Security Guards – for group sizes over 50 reserving indoor facilities and serving alcohol (see Fee Schedule below)
- Refundable Cleaning Deposit – based on site size. This deposit is refunded if your party leaves the reserved site clean, picks up all trash, removes all decorations, and if there is no damage to the facility or site. If approved, refunds usually take 3-4 weeks after your event and will be returned in the same form of payment as the deposit was originally made.
- Those reserving Indoor District Facilities must provide an original Certificate of Insurance (check with your insurance agent) or purchase insurance through the District. If you are serving alcohol at either an indoor or an outdoor event, you must purchase alcohol liability insurance through the District.
- The minimum liability coverage is one million dollars per occurrence.
The certificate must contain a minimum 30-day cancellation clause.
Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District must be named as the certificate holder and as “Additionally Insured.”
- A separate “Endorsement Letter” (also with PVRPD named as “additionally insured”) must be attached to the Certificate of Insurance.
Inflatable AttractionsDistrict Approved Inflatable Attraction Vendor List
For group sizes under 15 who desire to have an inflatable attraction vendor (but do not need a picnic shelter) in one of our reservable parks, you may pay a fee of $25 (cash or check only) in our office before you contact one of our approved vendors.
Completed applications, payments, insurance, table/chair layout and required signatures are all due 30 days before your reservation date. An outdoor reservation permit is not required: 1) if your group size is under 25, 2) if no alcohol will be present and 3) you will not have any vendors – food, entertainment, jumps, etc. In this case if the picnic shelter you desire is not reserved, you are welcome to use it on a first come, first served basis. However, if you are planning to use a picnic site we encourage you to make a reservation with us.
If you need assistance with any part of the Reservation Process, please contact us.
1605 E. Burnley St
Camarillo, CA 93010
One of our Service Reps will assist you with site availability, pricing and insurance requirements.