We offer great indoor and outdoor facilities to meet your every need. If you are looking to host a picnic or party for your friends or looking for a place to host your next corporate meeting, let us provide you with a great space that is just right for you. Here you will find all you need to reserve a facility.
- To begin the reservation process you will need to consider the following:
- Event type
- Maximum # of attendees
- If you will have alcohol
- If you will have any vendors
- Table/chair layout if indoors
- Review our website for information on which of our facilities or parks will match your needs.
- Or visit the locations in person to help you make your choice.
- Fill out the appropriate application forms (see below)
- Submit application to District via email (email@example.com) or fax (805) 482-3468
- For questions call (805) 482-1996
- A reservationist will review your application and contact you for any additional information
FormsOutdoor Facility/Picnic Area Rental ApplicationIndoor Facility Rental Application
Additional InformationInflatable Attraction Vendor InfoOutdoor Facility/Picnic Area OverviewIndoor Facility OverviewGeneral Use PolicyOrdinance No. 8: Governing Use of Parks & Facilities Policy
FeesCurrent Fee Schedule
- Fifty percent (50%) of your total fees are due at the time of application.
- Credit card payment is preferred (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
- To pay by card submit card info on application form or call (805) 482-1996
- Check or cash payment also accepted in person
- The balance is due at least 30 days before your event date, along with all required signatures, vendor info, insurance info, and table/chair layout.
- For applications submitted less than 30 days in advance of event, total fees and all appropriate paperwork are due at the time of application and can only be paid with cash or credit card.
Reservation Fees will include:
- Site Rental Rate – based on site size and # of hours (see Fee Schedule above)
- $25 Non-refundable Administrative/Processing Fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance – if required and if purchased from District
- Parking Fee – (at Camarillo Grove Park, only if prepaying for guests)
- Alcohol Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Security Guards – for group sizes over 50 reserving indoor facilities and serving alcohol (see Fee Schedule above)
- Refundable Cleaning Deposit – based on site size. This deposit is refunded if your party leaves the reserved site clean, picks up all trash, removes all decorations, and if there is no damage to the facility or site. If approved, refunds usually take 3-4 weeks after your event and will be returned in the same form of payment as the deposit was originally made.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR INDOOR MEETINGS OR EVENTS, YOU CAN OBTAIN AN ONLINE QUOTE FROM HUB INSURANCE HERE >
For outdoor picnics or outdoor events with alcohol, you can continue to purchase alcohol liability insurance through the District.
- If you are providing insurance on your own through your Homeowner's or Renter's insurance or with a non-profit, you must provide an original Certificate of Insurance (check with your insurance agent) in accordance with our insurance requirements below.
- The minimum liability coverage is one million dollars per occurrence.
The certificate must contain a minimum 30-day cancellation clause.
Pleasant Valley Recreation and Park District must be named as the certificate holder and as “Additionally Insured.”
- A separate “Endorsement Letter” (also with PVRPD named as “additionally insured”) must be attached to the Certificate of Insurance.
Inflatable AttractionsInflatable Attraction Vendor Info
For group sizes under 25 who desire to have an inflatable attraction vendor (but do not need a picnic shelter) in one of our reservable parks, you may pay a fee of $25 (cash or check only) in our office before you contact one of our approved vendors.
Events Not Requiring Permits
An outdoor reservation permit is not required: 1) if your group size is under 25, 2) if no alcohol will be present and 3) you will not have any vendors – food, entertainment, jumps, etc. In this case, if the picnic shelter you desire is not reserved, you are welcome to use it on a first-come, first-served basis. However, if you are planning to use a picnic site, we encourage you to make a reservation with us.
If you need assistance with any part of the reservation process, please contact us.
Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District
1605 E. Burnley St., Camarillo, CA 93010
One of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you with site availability, pricing and insurance requirements.