Rent a picnic area or indoor facility with us!
We offer great indoor and outdoor facilities to meet your every need. If you are looking to host a picnic or party for your friends or looking for a place to host your next corporate meeting, let us provide you with a great space that is just right for you.
- Review rental brochures to determine which facility and/or park you would like to reserve.
- Fill out the Permit Application (see Rental Packet below).
- Submit application to email@example.com or drop it off at our office located on 1605 E. Burnley St., Camarillo.
- PVRPD staff will review your application and contact you to discuss your reservation.
- Reservation payments must be completed online or in-person through Amilia Smart Rec. Our staff are available for assistance, but we are unable to take payments over the phone.
- Upon approval, insurance requirements will be requested based on the rental.
- Insurance can be obtained from Hub Insurance.
Rental Packet:Permit ApplicationFY 2023-2024 Master Fee ScheduleFY 2024-2025 Master Fee Schedule- Effective July 1, 2024PVRPD Insurance Requirements for Low Risk RentalsPVRPD Insurance Requirements for High Risk RentalsFilming Supplemental Application (if applicable)Pre-Approved Inflatable Vendors
Reservation fees include:
- Site Rental Rate (based on site and classification)
- $25 Non-refundable administrative processing fee
- Parking Fee (if applicable)
- $50 Vendor Fee (if applicable, per vendor)
- Refundable Cleaning Deposit (based on site size, cleanliness and no damage)
Please refer to the Master Fee Schedule under the Rental Packet to view fees.
Insurance requirements are based on the rental and can include:
- Certificate of Liability Insurance and Additonal Endorsements
- Alcohol Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Security Guards (for groups reserving indoor facilities and serving alcohol)
1. Do all rentals require a permit?
No, a permit is not required for an outdoor reservation if your group size is under 25 people, if no alcohol will be present and if you will not have any vendors. In this case, if the picnic shelter you desire is not reserved on that date, you are welcome to use it on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. What is considered a special event?
Attendance of 300+ and event is open to the public. Refer to Ordinances and General Use Policy for more information.
3. How long does it take to receive the refundable cleaning deposit back?
If there is no damage funds usually take 3-4 weeks after your event and will be returned in the same form of payment as the deposit was originally made.
Stop by our office Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm or contact us at 805-482-1996 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.