This park was established in 2002.
Hours: This enclosed dog park is open from 7 am to dusk and features many shaded areas and a doggie drinking fountain. The entire park is also an off-leash park Monday - Friday only. Saturday and Sunday dogs are allowed off-leash only in the enclosed dog park. Please be considerate of others and do not allow your dog to be off-leash outside the designated times and locations. Dogs are not allowed inside Nature Center.
Check out the Dog Park hours and closures here!
- Fully Enclosed
- Double-Gated Entry
- Doggy Drinking Fountain
- Leash Holder
- Separate area for smaller dogs with artificial turf
- Picnic Table
- Toy Fire Hydrant
- Dog Waste Bags
- Trash Can
A few friendly reminders:Dog Park Rules
- Please help us take care of this beautiful dog park by actively supervising your dog and properly disposing of dog waste in the blue trash cans.
- Trash cans marked dirt are provided with "divot repair" material.
- If you see a hole or divot in the ground, please kindly use some of its fill to level the hole.
- This will help keep our park free from holes and help keep our grass green.
- Do not place dog waste into the cans marked dirt.
- The entrance area / bull-pen is made for one dog and owner at a time.
- Please be courteous of others and allow the owner and dog to exit the entrance area / bull-pen before you and your dog enter.
- If your dog shows aggressive behavior, remove it immediately! You are responsible for your dog's actions.
- It is required that you keep a collar & leash with you at all times in the event you must secure and remove your dog, if your dog is not following the guidelines.
- Each dog must display a current license and be properly inoculated, healthy (no contagious conditions), and parasite-free. No dogs under five months, sick, in heat, potentially aggressive, as defined by California Food and Agriculture Code Section 31602, vicious, as defined by Food and Agriculture Code Section 31603, or which have previously bitten any person or other dog are permitted in Dog Parks or designated off-leash areas.
- No children under 16 are allowed without adult supervision. Children must be within arm's reach of a supervising adult.
- Conserve our water! A doggie drinking fountain is provided for your convenience, only use what you need and don't allow the bowl to overflow.
- Be prepared to show your dog's current license when asked by authority such as Animal Control, Park Ranger or Police Department.
- Do not leave your dog in the fenced dog park without you.
- Please do not expect someone else to watch your pet while you exit the area.
- The park consists of a large fenced in area for dogs to roam freely and a smaller fenced in area that allows more shy dogs to feel comfortable and safe.
- If there has been more than 1/4 inch of rain in the previous 24 hours, the park will be closed. Park staff check turf conditions each day after rainfall and will reopen the park when there has been sufficient drainage and it is safe to do so. To check closures click here.
Please keep your dog leashed when you are not within the fenced area.