COVID-19 Updates - Due to COVID-19, all Conejo Open Space Conservation Agency Trails are currently closed.COSCA Press Release
We are proud to offer Outdoor Education programs to help residents get in touch with their natural environment! The programs are aimed at teaching our community about their natural habitat including native plants and animals and the many benefits they provide us.
The outdoor Nature Center is the hub for our Outdoor Education programs. The site is located at Camarillo Grove Park, 6968 E. Camarillo Springs Road (101 Freeway Exit - Camarillo Spring Rd.) Map
• Learn about local ecosystems, plants, and animals with 26 Braille plate interpretive signs
• Climb on ant hill, log and boulder-shaped playground equipment
• Experience how water interacts with gravity and barriers in a water table
• Hiking trails feature two miles of easy to moderate trails with old growth, natural, local vegetation, wild flowers and rock formations, additionally there is an overlook view with a bench at the top
• Picnic facilities available for rent for groups 15 to 300
• Only nature-based park in Camarillo
• Perfect location for a school field trip, private parties and events
Custom Group Activity Requests Possible
If your school or organization would like to rent the Nature Center for a special event or arrange for a custom field trip, please contact Bev Dransfeldt.
Helpful InformationHiking Trail MapNature CenterTrees at Camarillo Grove ParkFlowers at Camarillo Grove Park
We are always excited to find win-win partnerships with businesses and organizations. For more information, contact Katlyn Simber-Clickener.
Download these brochures with more information about the Nature Center and Camarillo Grove Park.