Playground and exercise equipment is currently off limits to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Updates >
1605 E. Burnley St, Camarillo, CA 93010 (Corner of Carmen & Burnley)
This 12.85 acre park came into the District in April 1966 and is home to the Administrative Offices, Community Center, Senior Center, auditorium and seven classrooms.
Our park and community center is home to many of the District's special events - Christmas Parade, Easter Eggstravaganza and Craft Fair, Halloween in the Park, 50 Plus Expo, Ventura County Wii Bowling Tournament, Military/Veterans Expo, Community Rummage Sales and so much more!
- Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District main office
- Community Center
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
- Covered picnic shelter
- BBQ Grill
- Horseshoe pit
- Large Auditorium & Parking Lot
- Seven Multipurpose Classrooms
- Large open area used for sports and special events
- Pleasant Valley Senior Center
- Paved Courtyard
For detailed information on reserving this or other facilities and rental fees, visit our Reservation page.