This park was established in 1976
Hours: 7am to 9pm. Closed Tuesday mornings until 12pm (for lawn maintenance)
- Dog Park
- Double Gate
- Small Dog Area
- Open Grassy Area
- Dog Drinking Fountain
- Dog Waste Bags
- Walking Path
- Leash Holders
- Picnic Tables
- Trash Cans
A few friendly reminders:
- Please help us take care of this beautiful dog park by actively supervising your dog and properly disposing of dog waste in the blue trash cans.
- Aluminum cans are provided with "divot repair" material.
- If you see a hole or divot in the ground, please kindly use some of its fill to level the hole.
- This will help keep our park free from holes and help keep our grass green.
- Do not place dog waste into the aluminum cans.
- The entrance area / bull-pen is made for one dog and owner at a time.
- Please be courteous of others and allow the owner and dog to exit the entrance area / bull-pen before you and your dog enter.
- If your dog shows aggressive behavior, remove it immediately! You are responsible for your dog's actions.
- It is recommended that you keep a collar & leash with you at all times in the event you must secure and remove your dog, if your dog is not following the guidelines.
- Female dogs in heat or puppies under 5 months old are not permitted in the park.
- It is not recommended that children under the age of 16 enter the fenced dog area.
- Conserve our water! A doggie drinking fountain is provided for your convenience, only use what you need and don't allow the bowl to overflow.
- Be prepared to show your dog's current license when asked by authority such as Animal Control, Park Ranger or Police Department.
- Do not leave your dog in the fenced dog park without you.
- Please do not expect someone else to watch your pet while you exit the area.
- The park consists of a large fenced in area for dogs to roam freely and a smaller fenced in area that allows more shy dogs to feel comfortable and safe.
- If there has been more than 1/4 inch of rain in the previous 24 hours, the park will be closed. Park staff check turf conditions each day after rainfall and will reopen the park when there has been sufficient drainage and it is safe to do so.