The Sports Fields at this park are temporarilly CLOSED in response to COVID-19.
5501 Mission Oaks Boulevard, Camarillo, CA 93012 (Mission Oaks Boulevard & Oak Canyon)
- Three lighted softball fields (home of the Camarillo Girls Softball Association)
- Three picnic shelters capable of accommodating 180 people
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Newly renovated Playground (June 2012)
- Lighted walkways and benches
- BBQ grills
- Concession stand and drinking fountain
- Grass volleyball poles (bring your own net, lines and a ball)
- Designated Off-leash dog area (located along Fieldcrest)
- Multipurpose fields
- Expanded parking
The off leash area is located along Fieldcrest. Monday - Friday: 4pm-Dusk; Saturday - Sunday: Dawn-Dusk. We have a beautiful drinking fountain in this park, please be respectful of our drought conditions and use only what you need. Please be considerate of others and do not allow your dog to be off-leash outside the designated times and location. This area is located along Fieldcrest near the school. Please do not allow your dog to run off-leash in any other area of this park - including, but not limited to the playground, softball fields, picnic shelters, open space and walking paths in natural watershed areas (F Canyon). Thank you for your understanding.
For detailed information on reserving this or other facilities and rental fees, visit our Reservation page.