A parking permit is necessary for motor vehicles to enter Camarillo Grove Park. Proceeds from parking permits directly benefit parks, facilities and programs in the District for the community. Motorized vehicles entering the park must purchase either a Daily Parking Permit or Annual Parking Permit.
- $3/per vehicle/day (ALL types)- Weekdays (Monday-Friday)
- $5/per vehicle/day (including motorcycles)- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- $10/per over-sized vehicle/day (RV's and similar vehicles)- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- $55/per vehicle (ALL types)- Annual Parking Permit, one year from month of purchase
Daily Parking Permit
A daily parking permit is valid only for the date purchased. It can be purchased at the park gate booth either through an attendant or via the provided envelopes when unattended. Provided stub or pass must be visible in the vehicle by being placed on the driver-side dashboard. Checks and cash are accepted at the park gate booth. Permit must be visible in vehicle by being placed on the driver-side dashboard or hung from rearview mirror. Permit is non-transferrable and is valid only when the park is open to the public. Periodically, for the safety of patrons, the park may be closed for required maintenance, private rentals, or special events, at these times access may be restricted.
Annual Parking Permit
An annual parking permit is valid one year from month of purchase. It expires the last day of the month as indicated by punch on card. To purchase an annual parking permit:
- Visiting or calling the Administrative Office Monday-Friday (except holidays) 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Cash, checks, debit cards, and all major credit cards accepted.
- In-person at Camarillo Grove Park gate booth Saturday and Sunday (when attendant is present). Cash and checks only.
- Online. Permit will be mailed within 5-7 business days from purchase. Receipts will not be accepted as form of entry. If you need a permit immediately please use two other options for purchase. Debit cards and all major credit card accepted.
- Please note: Effective August 1, 2015 patrons that don't purchase and properly display a parking permit in their vehicles will be cited.