Mission Oaks Park
Mission Oaks Park is located at 5501 Mission Oaks Boulevard on the east end of Camarillo.
- 20.2 acres of park space.
- Built in 1983 and redeveloped in 1996.
- Three fenced and lighted softball fields with a snack bar.
- Six tennis courts with lights.
- Modern playground and 3 medium picnic areas holding 60 people in each area.
- An open space dog park during non-school hours.
Pleasant Valley Fields
Pleasant Valley Fields is located 152 West Park Court off the 101 Freeway in Camarillo.
- 55 acres of park space.
- Opened in 2010
- Multiple soccer field space with four light zones that light up six soccer fields and a snack bar. Three softball fields with lights and no fences.
- Meeting Room that holds up to 50 people.
- Modern playground.
- This soccer complex is closed for rest and turf renovation for approximately 4-5 weeks every spring, summer and winter. Call 482-1996 or check field conditions for closure periods.