Regular Board Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month at 6pm, at the City of Camarillo, City Hall Council Chambers, 601 Carmen Dr., unless stated otherwise. Most Special Meetings and Committee Meetings are held at the District's Administrative Office at 1605 E. Burnley St, Camarillo.
District Board meeetings are again open to the public. However, due to COVID-19 protocols, the District encourages the public to view meetings from home via cable and online. Live broadcast of Regular Board Meetings can be viewed via YouTube or TV on Time Warner channel 10 or Verizon FiOS channel 29. Regular meetings will be livestreamed on the District's YouTube channel when available. Public comment is only available in person at this time.
Meeting recordings will be available afterwards on the District's YouTube Channel and will re-air on TV the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 6pm.
2023 Committee Assignments
- Policy: Director Malloy and Director Magner
- Long Range: Director Dransfeldt and Director Roberts
- FInance: Director Malloy and Director Dransfeldt
- Personnel: Director Magner and Director Kelley
- Liaison: Director Magner and Director Malloy
- Foundation: Director Dransfeldt and Director Magner
- Ad Hoc Miracle League: Director Dransfeldt and Director Magner
- VCSDA: Director Malloy
- CSDA: Director Magner
- Santa Monica Conservacy: Director Dransfeldt
- City of Camarillo- Senior/ Community Center Project- Director Malloy and Director Magner