The purpose of the Foundation for Pleasant Valley Recreation & Parks is to provide volunteer, charitable, and financial support for public parks, facilities, and recreation programs that benefit Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District.
How You Can Help
- Make a tax-deductible, online donation or by mail to 1605 E. Burnley St. Camarillo, CA 93010.
- Leave a lasting memorial with the dedication of a tree, or placing a bench in one of our parks.
- Donate your time to Volunteer with a Fundraiser or event.
- Shop with Amazon Smile. Add the Smilematic extension to your browser so that each time you shop on Amazon, it will automatically credit the Foundation.
- Help by becoming a Community Partner by donating in-kind goods/services.
- Encourage family, friends, and colleagues to learn more about the Foundation.
Stay in Touch
For any questions about the Foundation, contact Kaleen Gage, Development Analyst at 805-482-1996 x117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elaine Magner, Chair
- Julie Navarro, Vice-Chair
- Bev Dransfeldt, Secretary
- Mary Otten, General Manager/Board Member
- Janet Dixon, Board Member
- Linda Lamb, Board Member
- Megan Mescher-Cox, Board Member
Interested in joining our Board fill out our application Online